ICICI bank Home Loans
ICICI Bank provides home loans for assisting people for building houses and to make their dream for making own house.
Features and Advantages:
Home Loan Amount
The home loan amount depends on your repayment capability and is restricted to maximum of 80% (90% in certain scenarios) of the value of property as applicable.
Maximum tenure of your home loan can be 20 years. However, in case of salaried customers it is capped at retirement age.
Eligibility for Home Loan
Every customer's eligibility is different. Access your eligibility with our simple calculator. Home loan Eligibility calculator to check your eligibility.
ICICI Bank offers Home Loans to Resident as well as Non Resident Indians
* You must be at least 21 years of age on sanction of the loan
* The loan must terminate before or at 65 years of age or age of retirement, whichever is earlier.
* You must be salaried or self-employed with a regular source of income
* Minimum age of co-applicant should be 18 years
How to enhance your eligibility
* If your spouse is an earning member, you can make him/ her the co-applicant. Their income will be considered to enhance the eligibility
* In case of co-owners, they must necessarily be co-applicants
Home Loan Rates:
Application form with photograph duly signed by all applicants
Identity, residence and age proof
Last 3 months Salary-slips
Form 16 / Income Tax Returns
Last 6 months bank statements
Last 3 years CA Certified/ Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account
Processing fee cheque